Thursday 27 August 2009

Crazy things

This is one idea I had for a fundraiser, and it will be hosted here. (so all the totals paid for will be listed, as will videos of said crazy things)
You, and people from my school, can sponsor me to do various crazy things.
The way it works is this.
People suggest to me, either in person or in comments, ideas for what they would sponsor me to do. I will then filter them for ones that don't break my personal moral code, which I may post up here later, and then either I will set a price, or, if there are enough people going on this blog, you can vote for a price, that has to be paid before I will do that.
People then give me money and specify what they want that money to go towards, and when the price is reached, I do the thing.

So, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment